Take 6 weeks to learn and earn a certificate in the business of autonomous vehicle data!
In this course you get 5 gems!
1. 6 weeks of 1-hour live online class and Q&A sessions with Sudha Jamthe.
2. 20 hrs Bonus on-demand online lessons: Learn at your own pace from additional online lessons on key topics: (Content is accessible on registration below)
1. Different types of autonomous vehicle data and what business value they offer
2. What are the 3 Digital Twins in the car
3. What is the technology of data, edge intelligence and digital twins in the car (This module is taught by a car industry veteran from Volvo Group with a Volvo Case study)
4. Finally, the topic, not taught in any schools or workshops! What are data driven business models from car data and how you can benefit from applying it in your industry.
3. Industry Mentors! The course will have guest speakers who will talk to the student class and answer questions about best practice from industry. Alexandre Vargha of Volvo Group will teach the Technology of Data module with a case study exercise.
4. 30 min 1:1 mentoring session to build your PathtoAV plan with Sudha Jamthe: Each student gets individual 30 min advice from Sudha Jamthe on how to apply the course learning to your course goals, be it your career or your business.
5. Certificate Course: Earn a certificate in 6 weeks and pivot your business using data as the driver to get into autonomous vehicles and smart mobility space.
Join today to become one of the early industry certified Autonomous Vehicle Data Business Professionals!
Course Dates of current cohort:
Current Live Classes run weekly on Thurs 10am PT mid May 28, 2020 till mid- July. Next cohort will begin end Summer (use form above to talk to us and get waitlisted as classes fill up fast as we onboard students in small cohorts to ensure personalized attention.
Each week students will get the course access for on-demand lesson to complete the course at their own pace. Recorded lessons provide you flexibility to complete the course at your own pace.
Meet Your Instructors
|Sudha Jamthe: CEO of IoTDisruptions.com & AI and AV Business Instructor at Stanford Continuing Studies. Ms. Jamthe is a globally recognized Technology Futurist with 20+ year mix of entrepreneurial, academic and operational experience from eBay, PayPal and GTE. author of three books on the Internet of Things, '2030 The Driverless World', and 'AIX: Designing Artificial Intelligence.' She is the chair of the strategic advisory board for Barcelona Technology School and an Ambassador for FundingBox Impact Connected Cars (Europe H2020) Community. Jamthe has an MBA from Boston University and enjoys mentoring leaders on digital transformation.
Mr. Alexandre Vargha is the Project Leader for Connected Services in Volvo Group. Mr.Vargha is a veteran with 15 years experience in the automotive industry managing the journey of strategic technology for customers, dealers and market companies with connected innovative solutions, transport automation and intelligent logistics systems.
Mr. Vargha is passionate to bring his vast experience in creating digital twins and mobility with data in the car.
Free PreviewBosch Traffic Dataset - Small image vision dataset
Free PreviewBerkeley BDD100K DataSet for hetrogenous multitask learning
Free PreviewApolloscape Dataset from Baidu & University of Peking
Free PreviewOxford Dataset - UK Roads, good example of dataset variety
StartAV Perception: Steering Angle Detection a unique approach
"Sudha’s course covers the gap between the low level technology details and high level business considerations needed to build AV business."
- Richard Schaefer, Sudha's Student & Global Alliance Leader, Blackberry
"Sudha's self-driving car business class was packed - with technologists, legal experts, designers, people working on self-driving helicopters, digital mapping experts, wireless experts, data miners, and car enthusiasts. Sudha engaged this extraordinary group in lively discussion and got us thinking like futurists. It was a magical class. Highly recommend it! "
- Heather Wasserlein, Sudha's Student, Product Management Leader at Apporto, Yahoo/Intuit Sr. PM (past)