Take 4 weeks to learn and earn a certificate in the business of autonomous vehicle data!
In this course you get 5 gems!
1. 4 weeks of 1-hour live online class and Q&A sessions with Sudha Jamthe.
2. 20 hrs Bonus on-demand online lessons: Learn at your own pace from additional online lessons on key topics: (Content will be updated once course begins)
1. Different types of autonomous vehicle data and what business value they offer
2. What are the 3 Digital Twins in the car
3. What is the technology of data and how can it help your business with compliance and support new business models
4. Finally, the topic, not taught in any schools or workshops! What are data driven business models from car data and how you can benefit from applying it in your industry.
3. Special Industry Guest! The course will have 1-2 guest speakers who will talk live to the student class and answer questions about best practice from industry.
4. 30 min 1:1 consultation with Sudha Jamthe: Each student gets individual 30 min advice from Sudha Jamthe on how to apply the course learning to your course goals, be it your career or your business.
5. Certificate Course: Earn a certificate in 4 weeks and pivot your business using data as the driver to get into autonomous vehicles and smart mobility space.
Join today to become one of the early industry certified Autonomous Vehicle Data Business Professionals!
Course Dates of current cohort:
Live Classes run weekly on Thurs 9am to 10am pdt/18 hr cet/1pm Brazil time June to July 2019.
Each week students will get the course access for on-demand lesson to complete the course at their own pace (Takes ~5hr per week or 20 hours total for the course to learn at your own pace).
Students have the option to join 1-2 guest speaker fireside chat style Q&A with Sudha Jamthe on a date (will be confirmed with registered students once classes begin)
Guest Speaker 1: David Kerrigan, author Life as a Passenger
Guest Speaker 2: John Crupi, VP Edge Analytics, Greenwave Systems.
Sudha Jamthe is the CEO of IoT Disruptions. As a Technology Futurist, she has authored 3 IoT books and one on "2030 The Driverless World." She teaches IoT and Self-Driving Car business courses at Stanford Continuing Studies. She enjoys mentoring leaders to shape the Driverless World with her courses and keynotes. She does strategic advisory work for cities, industry leaders and board members to build Mobility Infrastructure to get ready for Autonomous Vehicles and enjoys mentoring leaders to shape the Driverless World. X
StartClass Session: Different type of Connected & Autonomous Vehicle Data (49:03)
Free PreviewSee Car Data from CAN bus shared by my Student Jason Marks, CEO of Olley.io (6:00)
StartCar Data and Business Implications - Cognition, Digital Twins, AI, V2X and more (pdf)
StartConnected Car and Mobility Platforms (16 min)
StartClass Lecture (Part 1): Self-Driving Car Business Models (not limited to car data) (32:41 min)
StartSelf-Driving Car Business Models (not limited to data) (Chapter 6 of 2030 DriverlessWorld book) (pdf)
StartClass Lecture (part 2): Business Models from Data Disintermediation from V2X (25:49 min) (25:49)
"Sudha’s course covers the gap between the low level technology details and high level business considerations needed to build AV business."
- Richard Schaefer, Sudha's Student & Global Alliance Leader, Blackberry
"Sudha's self-driving car business class was packed - with technologists, legal experts, designers, people working on self-driving helicopters, digital mapping experts, wireless experts, data miners, and car enthusiasts. Sudha engaged this extraordinary group in lively discussion and got us thinking like futurists. It was a magical class. Highly recommend it! "
- Heather Wasserlein, Sudha's Student, Product Management Leader at Apporto, Yahoo/Intuit Sr. PM (past)